1. Drive to the airport.
2. Pay $100 USD (Adulto) and $40 USD (Nino) for the National Park fee.
3. Get all your bags checked for food, plants and diseases from the bottom
of your shoes that could damage the Galapagos Islands.
4. Get your bags sealed with a plastic zip tag.
5. Go through security.
6. Board the plane.
7. Before you get off the plane, your bags get disinfected
8. Walk to the airport because there are no tunnels or
gang planks connected to the airport.
9. Get your passport stamped with a cool stamp of a turtle and hammerhead shark.
10. Wait at the back of the airport to get your bag smelled by a dog.
11. Take a bus to the dock.
12. Catch a ferry to travel to Santa Cruz.
13. Get a cab that takes 25 minutes to cross the island to your hostel.
We're the Danchuks - follow our explorations and family adventures in a wide world (2018).